- Keiretsu Forum Welcomes Luxoft as Co...
- Early Bird Registration Ends Nov 1 &...
- San Joaquin County Government Sponso...
- Maserati Silicon Valley Sponsors Kei...
- Applications now open for 11/7 Emerg...
Keiretsu Forum Istanbul was launched in September 2012 and is committed to become one of the preeminent private equity / angel investment organizations in Turkey.
Due to the close-knit chapter structure, Keiretsu Forum Istanbul has unique advantages in positioning Turkish start-ups to access international investors and making it possible for its members to invest in cross border opportunities. Since the inception of Keiretsu Forum Istanbul, its members have completed three high profile angel investment transactions: two in American companies co-investing with fellow American investor members, and the third and most recent one in a local Turkish start-up.
The Keiretsu Forum deal screening and investor meetings are held at:
Siracevizler Street, Esen Avenue, Saruhan Plaza, No: 6 Floor: 2, Bomonti / Sisli
- Ali Özgenç / Managing Partner – Algoritma Business Consulting
- Alphan Manas / Board Chairman – Brightwell Holdings BV
- Aydın Koç / Angel Investor – Keiretsu Forum San Francisco
- Bülent Akgerman / CEO – AKG Group
- Erol Bilecik / Board Chairman – Index Group
- Hulusi Berik / Owner - SVTH
- Levent Akgerman / Board Member – AKG Group
- Mehmet Fırat Yücesoy / Managing Director – Kaizen International Trading
- Mehmet Yasin Altunkaya / Managing Partner – Data Expert Executive Search
- Sinan Özkan Bora / Managing Director – Goldmaster
- Uğur Yüce / Chairman – Bim Group Holding
- Vittorio Zagaia / CEO & Vice President – Galata Transport and Trade
- Yaşar Büyükçetin / CEO – SOFRA Group
- Interpo Holding A.S. – Interpro Holding A.S.