- Keiretsu Capital Announces Final Clo...
- Microsoft provides Spanish startups ...
- Global angel network Keiretsu Forum ...
- Voyager Pacific Capital Completes Ke...
- Emerging Entrepreneurs Pitch Contest...
Keiretsu Forum Istanbul was launched in September 2012 and is committed to become one of the preeminent private equity / angel investment organizations in Turkey.
Due to the close-knit chapter structure, Keiretsu Forum Istanbul has unique advantages in positioning Turkish start-ups to access international investors and making it possible for its members to invest in cross border opportunities. Since the inception of Keiretsu Forum Istanbul, its members have completed 9 high profile angel investment transactions with investment value worth $4 million.
The Keiretsu Forum deal screening and investor meetings are held at:
Eczacibasi Holding, Buyukdere Street, No:185 Floor: 22, Levent / Istanbul, Turkey
- Ali Özgenç / Managing Partner – Algoritma Business Consulting
- Alphan Manas / Board Chairman – Brightwell Holdings BV
- Aslı Işınak Gözören / Managing Partner
- Aydın Koç / Angel Investor – Keiretsu Forum San Francisco
- Bülent Akgerman / CEO – AKG Group
- Erol Bilecik / Board Chairman – Index Group
- Hulusi Berik / Owner -SVTH
- Levent Akgerman / Board Member – AKG Group
- Mehmet Fırat Yücesoy / Managing Director – Kaizen International Trading
- Mehmet Yasin Altunkaya / Managing Partner – Data Expert Executive Search
- Sinan Özkan Bora / Managing Director – Goldmaster
- Uğur Yüce / Chairman – Bim Group Holding
- Vittorio Zagaia / CEO & Vice President – Galata Transport and Trade
- Yaşar Büyükçetin / CEO – SOFRA Group