Upcoming EventsSee All
- Keiretsu Forum in the News: Randy W...
- Keiretsu Forum Partners with IIMB/NS...
- Premier Angel Capital Expo...
- Indian Angels Search of Heavens and ...
- Keiretsu Capital Announces Final Clo...
Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic, formed in 2011 and comprised of the Philadelphia, Washington DC Metro, Pittsburgh, and New York chapters, is committed to being the most successful and distinguished private equity angel investment organization in the region.
Our core team of angel investor members, sponsors and partners is growing every day, strengthening the chapter’s knowledge base and working together to access quality investment opportunities around the world.
Keiretsu Forum Philadelphia opened in March 2011 and holds its Forum meetings at the Law Offices of BakerHostetler, the Philadelphia Host Sponsor:
The CIRA Center
2929 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Chapter President Chuck Carter can be reached at (856) 986-0106.