- Shelley Bays, President of Keiretsu ...
- Startups in the Czech Republic find ...
- Best Time For Angel Investors in Ind...
- Keiretsu Forum in the News: Randy W...
- Keiretsu Forum Partners with IIMB/NS...
The Keiretsu Forum Northwest region formed in 2005 and is comprised of the Boise, Kirkland-Eastside, Portland, Seattle, Spokane-Inland, Tacoma-South Puget Sound, and Vancouver chapters. The Portland chapter launched in January 2008 and enjoys close synergies with the regional and global Keiretsu Forum angel investment network.
Our members possess and share diverse industry expertise, from software, telecommunications and life sciences to retail and information technology. Our goal is to fund great companies.
Thus far the Keiretsu Forum Northwest region has collectively funded over 300 companies and has invested a total amount of over $192 million.
Keiretsu Forum Portland/Oregon holds its Forum meetings at:
The Portland City Grill
111 SW 5th Avenue, #3000
Portland, OR 97204