- Shelley Bays, President of Keiretsu ...
- Startups in the Czech Republic find ...
- Best Time For Angel Investors in Ind...
- Keiretsu Forum in the News: Randy W...
- Keiretsu Forum Partners with IIMB/NS...
Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic, formed in 2011 and comprised of the Philadelphia, Washington DC Metro, Pittsburgh, and New York chapters, is committed to being the most successful and distinguished private equity angel investment organization in the region.
Our core team of angel investor members, sponsors and partners is growing every day, strengthening the chapter’s knowledge base and working together to access quality investment opportunities around the world.
Keiretsu Forum DC Metro was the second chapter in the Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic Region. The Chapter meets at the Law Offices of BakerHostetler, the DC Metro Host Sponsor:
Washington Square, Suite 1100
1050 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036-5304
Chapter President Fred Gumbinner can be reached at (703) 577-6696