Definition of Keiretsu Forum Member
Membership in the Keiretsu Forum is by invitation only and is extended to individuals who share our vision and will actively contribute to our process. Keiretsu Forum members are accredited investors as that term is defined in Regulation D under the 1933 Act and under other applicable securities laws and regulations. Complete the online investor application to start the membership application process.
A Keiretsu Forum member is:
- An active private equity investor,
- A trusted, honest and respected member of our business community,
- A contributor of time, wisdom and experience to our funded companies and soon to be funded companies,
- Someone who enjoys building relationships with other members and companies we fund.
Keiretsu Forum Member Benefits:
- The membership has the opportunity to screen high quality, diverse investment opportunities at the monthly deal screening and Keiretsu Forum,
- Expanded relationships built across industries that affect one another,
- Members enjoy collaborative business and social relationships between different chapters,
- Members have access to a broad network of successful entrepreneurs,
- Active participation in the Keiretsu Forum committee system,
- Wide range of social activities that strengthen and build trusted relationships.
We welcome angel investors who are interested in learning more about the benefits of Keiretsu Forum membership to attend a Keiretsu Forum meeting as a guest. For more information, contact Sonja Markova, Managing Director.